Off 'N Running Tours founder,
Cheryl Anker, began her career in 1994 offering running tours throughout Los Angeles.
She understood that anyone who willingly walks, jogs or runs would agree that
a change in outdoor scenery can make all the difference in following through with
their fitness routine. Her guided tours through Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and
West Los Angeles were designed for runners of all levels.
Off 'N Running Tours has expanded their scope, directing 5K Runs and Walks for public races in Southern California and for annual conventions nationwide.
Race Direction & Management
- Secure a race site.
- Coordinate Agreements with the race city, park, all venues
- Secure all necessary special event permits/licenses, general liability insurance
- Hire Police and barricade companies for races on city streets
- Provide Course set up in all parks and off road course
- Site visits with client
- Provide customized bib numbers, tee shirts, race signage,
- Staffing for pre-race and race day
- Set up race registration
- Chip Timing
- Finish line Refreshments
- Ongoing consultation
Some of our convention 5K Run/Walk clients in Northern and Southern, CA and Nationwide
Off 'N Running Tours works with nationwide clientele including: Bausch
& Lomb; Oncology Nursing Society; State Bar of California; the Younger Chemist's
Committee; American Cataract and Refractive Surgery; Association of Women's Health,
Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses; California Dental Association Foundation; National
Athletic Training Association; American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons; Club
Managers Association of America and many more.